Work For Trophyline
Trophyline Seeking Candidate for Customer Experience Manager
Trophyline is currently seeking candidates for a Customer Experience Manager that will help drive new business initiatives in a fast-paced startup environment in the Outdoor space.
Customer Experience Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- 3+ years of proven customer support experience or experience as a Customer Service Manager.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and adaptable start-up mentality with a “can do” positive attitude.
- Love for the Outdoors & Hunting.
- Passionate about hunting & the hunting industry.
- Genuine excitement in helping customers and solving problems.
- Knowledge of experience working with Direct-to-Consumer e-commerce brands is a plus.
- Knowledge of experience working with retailers is a plus.
- Experience in consumer goods including archery, sporting goods, hunting, outdoors or apparel preferred.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Experience with social media channels, including Facebook and Instagram, interacting with customers.
- Must be computer proficient, including the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook/Email, PowerPoint and Google G-suite.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication, writing and conversational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Availability to work full-time (40 hours per week) efficiently from a home office.
- Willingness to travel locally & to the Pittsburgh, PA area up to 4 times per month.
- Able to occasionally lift up to 30lbs
- College/University degree.
Customer Experience Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Identify and solve new and existing customer’s needs.
- Educate customers on product line features and benefits.
- Problem-solve any and all potential issues related to customer queries or concerns around order logistics, shipping or billing.
- Process customer and warehouse orders.
- Manage high-volume incoming calls, emails, social media inquiries, customer chats/texts.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers through excitement and a sense of ownership of the brand.
- Support operations team on all third-party logistics.
- Support sales and marketing team on administrative duties as required
To learn more and to apply, please send a resume and cover letter to HR@trophyline.com
Trophyline is a tree saddle and mobile hunting company who hopes to revolutionize the way you hunt. For more information visit https://www.trophyline.com/